Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introduction

                  My name is Zack and this my first attempt at blogging so I hope everyone enjoys what I am going to try to do. The summer is almost here and I recently decided it was time to make a change and begin to get in better shape and live a more active, healthy lifestyle. I recently began hiking and enjoy it very much. Biking is another of my favorite activities to do this time of year.
                  My goal for this summer is to hike at a minimum of 25 different trails across Massachusetts and even some in the surrounding New England area. Hopefully I surpass that number but I think 25 is a modest goal to shoot for.
                 After each hike I will be posting pictures and reviews of the trail I took that day. I will rank on a scale of 1-5 on how much I recommend visiting a certain hiking spot. From time to time I will be reviewing different types of hiking eqiupment. I will also blog about various other outdoor activities such as kayaking and biking trips I take when I begin to tire from strictly trail hiking.                 
                  If you have hiked at any good trails you think I should know about or you have any questions please feel free to comment or email me! Happy hiking!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment